Wednesday 16 November 2011

Dystopian Wars Land Carrier Previews...

Just a few quick links to the newly released digital renders of the Brittanian and Blazing Sun land carriers.  My initial reaction is not fit for publication, such was my nerd-gasm, suffice to say that I need that Blazing Sun Carrier in my life, soon.


Kagoshima Class Mobile Airfield

 
Brunel Mobile Airfield alongside a Land Ship for size reference.

EotBS Carrier again alongside Spider Walker for scale.
A second Brittanian pic to make it fair and to show off the stunning detail on the top there.

    That's all from me for now, many of us video-gamers are off the radar at the moment because of a little thing called 'Skyrim'.  Here's links to the original Brittanian and Blazing Sun carrier blog posts, which have moar pics.  Happy dice rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment