Friday 2 December 2011

Whirlwind Finito!

Well, my approximation of finished at any rate.  It's only recently that I've stopped the habit of going back to old models to try and improve the paintjob my then-worse-skills could accomplish, and because I'm a bit of a perfectionist.  I'm also a bit impatient, and I'm not sure how they co-exist within me, but there we are.

   Here we go:



Now, there are a few specific things I will return one day to fix (metallics, some bits and bobs of the flame/sword designs) but I am overall satisfied with this for now, though there are no headlamps on it (we can see fine by the flames in the craters we create, duh!) as I couldn't find them - I partly assembled the model before I left university, many moons ago, and some components have found themselves into bitz boxes or somewhere less unmentionable I'm sure. There's an optional placard-type aquila about too, but I didn't see the need for it.

Umm..., yep that's all for now.  Happy dice rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment